Help us grow teaching gardens throughout the Central Savannah River Area!
From preschools to colleges, from churches to city buildings, from community gardens to market gardens to chefs gardens … we’re here to guide and support your organization’s efforts to grow clean, local food.
We currently provide hands-on support for Teaching Gardens in partnership with five host organizations:
- Teaching Garden at Icebox Urban Farm
- Teaching Garden at the Public Health Department
- Chefs Garden at Helms College Culinary Arts Program
- Incubator Market Garden at the Clubhou.se
- School at Westabou Montessori Preschool
There’s so much “growing on” at Augusta Locally Grown!