Augusta Locally Grown supports small farms and gardeners by making their all-natural, locally-grown, sustainably-grown fresh foods available for sale in the Augusta-area community.
Each week*, our farmers and growers list their seasonally-available products on our website.
Depending on the time of year, this can include a wide variety of traditional and heirloom varieties of vegetables, fruits, meats, legumes, milled products, dairy, fresh flowers, mushrooms, eggs, herbs, honey, firewood, live plants, soaps and artisan goods.
Everything is fresh, local and sustainably-grown.
Order from growers and farmers whom you’ll come to know as neighbors and friends.
The Augusta Locally Grown On-Line Market is based on a nationally-recognized model program in Athens, GA. The Locally Grown network strives to find new and innovative ways to preserve greenspace, protect natural resources, support local economies, provide meaningful work and return to a more self-sufficient way of life.
*Fifty-one weeks, we are closed the week between Christmas and New Years.
Every Friday at 12noon, a list of available products is sent by e-mail to everyone with an Augusta Locally Grown On-Line Market account. Customers may place their order for the week at any time between Friday 12noon and Sunday at 8pm. Orders are placed via this website. Be sure to look for your confirmation receipt, making sure that your order was received.
Farmers and growers receive their “harvest reports” by email each week, in time to deliver to our market on Tuesday afternoons.
We offer two pick up locations at this time:
- EVANS PICK UP LOCATION: Pick up and pay for your order in Evans on Tuesdays, anytime between 4:00pm until 6:00pm, at the outdoor pavilion located on the grounds behind the Augusta Jewish Community Center in Evans, GA. Their address is 898 Weinberger Way, Evans, Georgia 30809.
- DOWNTOWN AUGUSTA PICK UP LOCATION: Pick up and pay for your order in Augusta on Tuesdays, anytime between 5:00pm until 7pm, at Buona Caffe’s Reynolds Street Roastery, 520 Reynolds Street, Augusta, Georgia 30901.
- 90% of sales goes directly to the local farmers 90% 90%
- 7% of sales covers costs to run the on-line market 7% 7%
- 3% of sales helps to support our nonprofit community efforts year-round 3% 3%
Become One of Our Growers
Augusta Locally Grown Inc. is committed to the idea that a community is healthiest when it feeds itself.
Rather than relying on highly-processed, corn-based boxed foods or veggies shipped from overseas, we are dedicated to supporting our neighboring farmers and growers.
We also encourage local, backyard gardeners to sell their surplus of veggies and fruits through our market. If you follow sustainable, all-natural practices in your home garden, please consider joining us!
Augusta Locally Grown Pickup Locations
Augusta Jewish Community Center
898 Weinberger Way
Evans, GA 30809
Buona Caffe's Reynolds Street Roastery
520 Reynolds Street
Augusta, GA 30901
777 Horizon S. Pkwy
Grovetown, GA 30813